About Liz Heinkel
CLHMS, ABR, Luxury Real Estate Consultant
A Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist and Accredited Buyer’s Representative, Liz Heinkel has been a top producer in the luxury real estate market for 10 years. She is in the top 1% of REALTORS in Pinellas County, and consistently ranked in the top 25 REALTORS in Pinellas County. Named the #1 Solo Real Estate Agent at Smith & Associates in St Petersburg, Liz sold nearly $39 million in residential real estate in 2022 with $177+Million overall within 106 transactions. Liz also had the #4th Highest Sale in Tampa Bay at $11,750,000 in 2022, which was also the Top Residential Sale at Smith & Associates. Liz has a strong history of highest sales: In 2020, she had two of the Top 25 Most Expensive Sales in Tampa Bay and one in 2019.
Liz exceeds the expectations of her clients in St Petersburg by providing concierge service from beginning to end. She takes great pride in the broad scope of services she offers and is committed to meeting the needs of each client. She draws on her years of experience in real estate, interior design and working with new construction, as well as her extensive knowledge of downtown St Pete, Tierra Verde and the beaches. Whether buying or selling, relocating from across the country or across town, Liz listens carefully and is tenacious in her efforts to help her clients achieve their goals. Today’s real estate transactions require organization and attention to detail. This is what Liz’s past clients value most in her service to them. They trust her. Superior Service + Local Knowledge = Success!
To complete a balanced life, Liz and her husband Larry have a strong commitment to community service. They are active supporters of the St Petersburg Free Clinic, and a network of Children’s Charities including The First Tee, Ready for Life and the Great Explorations Children’s Museum. Liz is also a member of the Stuart Society which raises money for the St Petersburg Museum of Fine Arts and of INFINITY which supports CASA, Brookwood and the Suncoast Centers; all non-profits that support women and children in distressed situations. They are also both Rotarians in the downtown St. Petersburg club. The Rotarian motto is “Service Above Self,” and this is the golden rule in Liz’s business plan. Please don’t hesitate to call Liz for all your real estate needs.
Recognized as the mark of accomplishment in luxury markets around the world, the Certified Luxury Home Marketing SpecialistTM (CLHMS) designation assures affluent buyers and sellers that the agents who have earned it have the knowledge, experience, competence, and confidence they require. The CLHMS designation is awarded to Institute Members with documented sales performance in the top 10% of their market.
The Accredited Buyer’s Representative (ABR®) designation is designed for real estate buyer's agents who focus on working directly with buyer-clients.
- Confidentiality: To understand the need for privacy.
- Flexibility: To think fast and roll with changes in the market.
- Knowledge: To provide a compelling insight of local knowledge.
- Customization: To care most about exceeding expectations.
- Human connection: To maintain a personal touch to all clients. They are not a number nor a in a long line of listings.
- Definite of purpose: To have the burning desire to get properties sold or find that perfect home for buying clients.
- Frequent check-ins: To keep clients informed and involved in the process.
- Creativity: To think outside the box to market your home.
- Innovation:: To always make it a point to continually learn about new technology.
- Above and beyond: Clients will always remember their experience!
I don’t just “sell” homes, I sell “lifestyles!”