About Liz Heinkel, CLHMS, ABR
Liz has been a member of the Coastal Christie’s President’s Club since 2015 and just received the highest level of achievement – The Chairman’s Club, with over 29 million in sales in 2019. She also holds the distinguished designation of the Christie’s International Real Estate Luxury Specialist and attends annual Christie’s conferences to keep up to date on the cutting edge of luxury real estate.
As a resident owning several homes and condos in the downtown St Petersburg/Tierra Verde area over the last 15 years, Liz uses her background in interior design to assist in the prepping and staging of your home to increase the value to buyers.
Today’s Real Estate transactions require a lot of organization and attention to detail. This is what Liz’s past client’s value most in her service. They trust that she will take care of every item on that long list before closing. Her mission statement is to build a real estate business based on referrals from satisfied customers. Service + Local Knowledge = Success!
To complete a balanced life, Liz and her husband have a strong commitment to community service. They are active supporters of the St Petersburg Free Clinic, a network of Children’s Charities including: The First Tee, Ready for Life and the Great Explorations Children’s Museum. Liz is also a member of the Stuart Society which raises money for the St Petersburg Museum of Fine Arts and of INFINITY which supports CASA, Brookwood and the Suncoast Centers; all non-profits that support women and children in distressed situations.
They are both Rotarians in the downtown St Petersburg club where Liz serves on the board and is the incoming President for the 2020-2021 year. The Rotarian motto is “Service Above Self” and this is the golden rule in Liz’s business plan. Please don’t hesitate to call Liz for all of your real estate needs.
Recognized as the mark of accomplishment in luxury markets around the world, the Certified Luxury Home Marketing SpecialistTM (CLHMS) designation assures affluent buyers and sellers that the agents who have earned it have the knowledge, experience, competence, and confidence they require. The CLHMS designation is awarded to Institute Members with documented sales performance in the top 10% of their market.
The Accredited Buyer’s Representative (ABR®) designation is designed for real estate buyer's agents who focus on working directly with buyer-clients.
- Confidentiality: To understand the need for privacy.
- Flexibility: To think fast and roll with changes in the market.
- Knowledge: To provide a compelling insight of local knowledge.
- Customization: To care most about exceeding expectations.
- Human connection: To maintain a personal touch to all clients. They are not a number nor a in a long line of listings.
- Definite of purpose: To have the burning desire to get properties sold or find that perfect home for buying clients.
- Frequent check-ins: To keep clients informed and involved in the process.
- Creativity: To think outside the box to market your home.
- Innovation:: To always make it a point to continually learn about new technology.
- Above and beyond: Clients will always remember their experience!
I don’t just “sell” homes, I sell “lifestyles!”